Storybook Favorites

After looking through many different storybooks I came across three that really caught my eye. The Judge, Urban Legends of Texas, and Life as Animals of the Epics. What I loved so much about these was that each one in itself was completely different, but you could tell the writer immersed themself within the story. This was done through sharing experiences through animals such as in the Life as Animals or through Justice, Peace, and Wisdom in The Judge. As far as introductions go I really enjoyed reading through The Judge’s and Urban Legends of Texas. The Judge’s introduction took you into the story, making you feel as if you were alongside characters as the action began. Whereas in the Urban Legends of Texas the author gives you background on to why they selected this story and how it relates to their own life. I know there it is still a long way off until I complete this project, but as of now I prefer immersing my audience into the story through how The Judge did. As far as formatting goes The Judge was probably the most organized while the Urban Legends of Texas was the most welcoming. The author created an intriguing format by including colorful pictures, large headings, and simple formatting. Not that there are many stories told in these story books but I appreciate the ones with a search tab, it allows for readers to easily find the story they are looking for instead of clicking back to the homepage every time they switch. Reading through these stories has given me many ideas for my own storybook as well as introducing me to different formats and ideas that I may not have thought about before. https://sites.google.com/jhandwerk.com/indianepicsproject/introduction?authuser=0 https://sites.google.com/view/urban-legends-of-texas/woman-hollering-creek?authuser=0 https://sites.google.com/site/karmascourthouse/the-judge-of-karma
Photo by Ken takata https://www.visittheusa.com/destination/west-yellowstone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Cade Posner... a future firefighter

Week 11 Story- Clay