My Favorite Place: San Luis Obispo, California

Photo by David Pascolla
https://www.slocal.com/blog/post/epic-sunsets-and-where-to-find-them-in-slo-county/


 San Luis Obispo, California 

San Luis Obispo is a small town situated on California's central coast. This hidden gem lies between the more popular known cities of Santa Barbra and Los Angeles. This city holds a close place to my heart because it is where my parents meet while attending Cal Poly. Growing up I was able to make countless visits to enjoy the many outdoor, social, and culinary events this beautiful city has to offer. 

Comments

  1. San Luis Obispo is so lovely, Cade! I used to live in California (Bay Area), and I had a friend who got a job down there which was my excuse to go visit there also; such a great place, and I really like Santa Barbara too. And California is such an amazing part of the country; maybe you will use this class to learn about some of the storytelling traditions of the tribes who call that place home also; there are some great resources you can use to learn about that online, like this UC CaliSphere project: Native Americans on the Central Coast; link.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Cade Posner... a future firefighter

Week 11 Story- Clay