Extra Credit Assignments

After reading through the extra credit opportunities for this class I am super excited and motivated to get going. With so much uncertainty going on while we travel through this course I am excited there is an opportunity to finish early. I alway appreciate teachers who give opportunities for their students to do well while providing a flexible schedule and plan to earn an A in their course. There are many extra credit opportunities that I believe I will try and complete each week. First off, Growth Mindset his has been a topic I have always held an interest in. I would love to explore each H.E.A.R.T topic provided. Secondly microfictions, I enjoy writing especially when there is not a word minimum. I believe this option could be a fun alternative to explore while creating content that I truly have an interest in. Famous last words is also a great option that will not only keep me balanced and focused in this course, but others as well. This assignment can allow me to gather my thoughts for the week and prepare for the week ahead of me. Finally back up review and and check in seem like simple options that can allow me to earn a couple points each week that can go towards my goal of finishing this class early. I love how this class has so many options that allow students to earn an A. It truly shows if you can put the work in you will earn whatever grade you would like.
Photo provided by Faculty Focus https://www.facultyfocus.com/resources/teaching-strategies-techniques/motivating-students/extra-credit-options/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Cade Posner... a future firefighter

Week 11 Story- Clay