Week 8 Reading and Writing



 So far this class has been going fairly well for me. I enjoy exploring new topics and writing about things that I truly care about. The area I am having troubles with is creating stories based off of other pieces of work. I am going to try and combat this by working through my portfolio exploring all ideas even if they are out of my comfort zone. I would say some of my biggest accomplishments for this class was my first writing assignment. I truly cared about what I was writing about and it did not seem like work, but instead a release from the crazy world we live in. I have discovered genres I may not have such as certain religions or beliefs which has been fun getting to see things in a different perspective. 

Looking forward I hope to take my writing to the next level and complete my portfolio for this class! I would also like to branch out of my comfort zone and write about things that I may normally not think to write about. 


I selected this imagine because it comes from my favorite writing assignment for this year. It was about the bond between a father and his son. I really poured my heart into it and I think it showed in the work I produced. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Cade Posner... a future firefighter

Week 11 Story- Clay