Week 8 Progress

So far I am proud of the work I have put worth in this class. Something I know I could be better about is consistently writing a story every Thursday. There are oftentimes where I will skip it and just do extra commenting instead. As far as the work load goes I have stayed pretty consistent with doing about an hours worth of work each day like I planned out. I have been doing a couple extra credit assignments here and there. As of now through the half way point I have half of what I need to get an A in this course so I am very happy about that. Moving forward I need to focus on my portfolio a lot more and constantly put time into my stories for it. 


Photo from CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/17/health/motivation-tips-wellness/index.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Cade Posner... a future firefighter

Week 11 Story- Clay