Technology for Myth Folklore

My first impressions of this class and some of the technology we will be using for the semester are great! In the past I have taken courses where blog postings are required, but so far this course is way more organized and planned out. Professor Gibbs has provided multiple resources so students like myself do not get lost in the shuffle and fully understand all the technology resources needed in order to successfully be involved in each assignment. I have never used Blogger before, but have used similar blogging sites such as Cafepress. As far as the bookmark, word count, and spellcheck go I plan on typing all my blogs into Google Documents first so that all grammar and spelling is corrected before posting. Also this is a good place to store all my blogs in case one does not post correctly or gets deleted.
Photo Provided by Lisa Nielsen https://theinnovativeeducator.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-10-technology-blogs-for-education.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Cade Posner... a future firefighter

Week 11 Story- Clay